Re: [VAL] 1958 Traveler

Chuck

That may be me - I had the 59 that is in the archives.

You may not have had a battery in yours - that was an option.  The only
twelve volt I had in mine was one 12volt light in the front ceiling that
was operated by the car battey - there was an addtional plug in the front
of my trailer that was used to connect to the car when you wanted to use
that light

I thought many times about installing a battey - thought about using an
optima inside the trailer and I thought about mounting a battery to the
tongue of the trailer - never did either

Please let me know if I can be of further help - feel free to e-mail off
list if you want

Ken Johansen
5358