Re: [VAL] Questios about my 1963 Tradewind

Wow!! That sure changed the way I was thinking. I
thought the black tank mounted under the trailer. So
the tank is actually mounted under that platform the
toilet is mounted on. I will remove the toilet and
platform to check it out.Any idea of how to locate a
black tank? Or should I contact some company that can
make a custom one? Also I get the idea of the grey
water lines are connected under the black tank so they
drain seperatly and not into the black tank.Thanks for
sending the link with the pictures. Your trailer sure
looks nice.
Thanks again for the info.
Steve 1963 Tradewind