[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V1 #130

Ok, Gerald, Now you have enough detail to make some sense. Sounds like
we do similar work.
I'm still trying to get my black water tank fixed and back in the
trailer. I have a 71 Safari. El Monte Plastics made the tank, but no
longer has the mold. Inca Plastics (they are the current Airstream tank
supplier) does not have the mold either. Airstream is sold out of this
tank. I've tried to repair the tank using plastic welding and hope it
holds. If this does not work, I'll have to have a metal tank made. Any
help/advice about replacement tanks would be apprecated. And please, no
advice that Ronco Plastics can make the tank. They don't have a mold
either. Has any body used fiberglass for their black water tank?

Thanks,
Dave Beard