[VAL] polishing

Patti
I started polishing in September and put in 40 hours polishing before I found
what worked for me! I read all I could find and tried them all. I tried the
Cyclo only and eureka I thought I was home free. One panel came out Great!
Tried on several other panels without luck. Tried SS, which a number of people
swear by, but didn't get the high clear polish. I started compounding with F
grade and then Cyclo with F and S. Results very good but not 100% varied with
panel! I ran out of F(1lb size ) and thought I'd try C and G. I was AMAZED at the
difference when I compounded with G panels came out Great with little effort.
I had tried compounding 3-4 times with F and came nowhere near the results!
I finished the rear end after compounding using C and S with the Cyclo and
started down the curb side I reached the door before cold weather shut me down.
I would strongly recommend you try all four grades of Nuvite to find what
works best for you! To get the mirror shine with a clear reflection I needed the
G compound.
After stripping the clear coat My trailer looked pretty good to most people
and I thought I could get by with the F. It will save you time if you start
with all four grades!
Good Luck
Paul
Troy MI