Re: [VAL] Archival Curiosities / Been surfin over at Patterson's Point

Jim:

         My understanding was at first there was the VAC list, but after a
while, the leadership of VAC list decided the list had become too general -
not oriented enough to the technical business of restoring vintage
trailers.  They, therefore, decided to drop the list and start a new one
with more restrictive policies about topics.  Hunter asked if she could
continue the list, so that we would have a more general trailering list,
and that was OK'd by the leadership of VAC.  In that sense, Hunter's list
is the original one.
         I think Hunter explained all this at one point on her list; or,
maybe, she just explained it to me one day.

- Dick
(5368)