[VAL] Propane tanks hold down

    All,

    I'm looking for a source for the cast aluminum hold down that I've seen
on others Airstream tongues.  All I had when I got our Caravel was the long
(12"?) aluminum tanks grabber.  Recently I see that there appears to be
another smaller piece that is used above it for tightening everything down.

    I just looked at Inland RV's web site and couldn't find it.

    Can anyone help me locate a complete kit or at least the top handle
part?

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508