Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #127 - Combo W/Ds for your RV?

Hi, Tom:

         Some campgrounds don't allow washers to be operated at their
sites, because of the impact on their septic fields.  Top O' Georgia is one
such campground.   At one time, they would not even allow a unit with a
washer into the park; that was over the top, and they changed it to "don't
operate it here."
         I'm not expert on septic fields, so I don't know whether this is
reasonable or not.  It may just be that they have no control over what
detergents, etc, are used.

- Dick
(5368)