Re: [VAL] Archival Curiosities / Been surfin over at Patterson's Point

Forgot to address the Travel Home.

Actually, it is a Streamline Travel Home, not a Silver Streak.  It is one of
about 80 that were made from 1964 up through 1967, when the motorhome division
was sold to L.K. Newell.  Newell continued to produce motorhomes under his
name, and they are still made today in Miami, Oklahoma.  They are one of the
real high dollar coaches.  Take a look at http://www.newellcoach.com and you
will see what I mean.

Restoration on my unit continues, and it is getting some use now.  I just
acquired a 1965 Mustang for a tow car, so it will be vintage all the way.

-Tom