Re: [VAL] Bucket Washing Machine

I certainly would NOT put it on the rear bumper and would NOT risk destroying
the floor of my tub or shower.  if you really want to wear holes in your clothes
this way, then set it on the floor of the trailer near the back where you will
get the most of your see-saw motion.
you know, they still make that funnel with the long handle that was used back in
the turn of the century, I have one such example.  works great.  soap and water
and clothes in the bucket, stick that funnel shaped dealy into the top and it
just surges water up and thru the clothes.  takes 10 minutes to wash, rinse and
be done.  cannot remember where I saw them being sold last time.. some place
like Harbor Freight??

if anyone wants a picture, let me know

cheers
chas