RE: [VAL] Achilles Heel of EU 2000 Generator?

I've had my EU 2000 for about a year.  What a great generator!  I've used it
at 8000+ feet, in rain, snow and have left it outside in freezing weather.
Although it is a bit difficult to get started after being cold soaked all
night, it always started and worked like a charm.  I think you received a
defective generator.  I've used regular gas and higher octane.  I normally
run the higher octane in the ATVs every 2-3 tank and use the same gas in the
generator.  Hopefully you will have better luck with your unit now that it
is fixed.
Pete