[VAL] Propane tank holder

Has anyone found a good holder or base for a single propane tank for
mounting on the tongue?
I am planning on one tank - a 7 gallon and two 12v batteries in battery
boxes one atop the other (with some air space between). I'd like to
mount the tank a little lower than the two frame members that make up
the sides of the tongue. The original mount was for two 5's I think and
the metal was pretty spagettied and would take a good days work to get
them even close. Besides, by using the taller 7 gallon tank with the
batteries stacked next to it, there's enough room. I'd also like to get
a metal cover of some sorts. Any ideas?
Jo Ann
p.s. found some small, puck-size LED fixtures at the local truck store
that are water proof and bright. Going to put them in my closed size
bathroom. They've come down in price a bit - got two for about $54 and
each fixture has about 8 white bulbs in it. If they're bright enough I
may mount a half dozen under a shelf that runs the length of the
kitchen counter.