[VAL] * * * Vintage Airstream Club 2004 Rocky Mountain Rally * * *

What better way to ring in the New Year than to announce the 2004 RMVAC
Rally!

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R !

VINTAGE AIRSTREAM CLUB's
4th ANNUAL ROCKY MOUNTAIN RALLY

Garden of the Gods Campground
(Adjacent to Garden of the Gods Park)
3704 West Colorado Avenue
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
Tel. 719.475.9450

July 30th - August 4th, 2004 *

Open to "Members" of the WBCCI & the Vintage Airstream Club and those
interested in joining

Join us at the foot of one of Colorado's celebrated 14-ers, Pikes Peak
in Colorado Springs for a few days of relaxation and spiritual
refreshment. Colorado Springs and the neighboring towns of Old Colorado
City and Manitou Springs have something for everyone!  Quaint shops,
hiking trails and lots of unique opportunities for exploring at 7,000
feet where the nights are refreshingly cool. We'll gather at Garden of
the Gods RV Park near the south entry and awesome beauty of Garden of
the Gods Park.

Friday night brings us together for a "Chili Dump" supper where everyone
pours their favorite chili fixin's into the community cauldron for a
multi-leguminous experience.  Full of beans, we'll start Saturday with a
Continental Divide breakfast and visiting.  After lunch, the curious
will be able to inspect our trailers at the VAC Open House. We'll cap
off the afternoon with our ever-popular social hour then we'll share a
catered dinner.

The fun continues on Saturday night as VAC Archive Historian Fred
Coldwell expands on Airstream trailer evolution from the 1940s to
1960s.  The remaining days are set aside for exploration of the local
attractions and just hanging out.  Day trips offer you the choice of
visiting the Pikes Peak via the Cog Railway, the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame,
U.S. Olympic Training Center or many other attractions.  Tuesday night
is the last escape, as we all return to reality on Wednesday.

For additional information and to download a registration form, visit:
http://www.insideout-design.net/2004vacrally/info.html

* The minimum Rally sign-up is for 2 nights, Friday and
Saturday...however extended stay is strongly encouraged ~ there is so
much to do and see in the area!

--
Shari Davis "Wagon Mistress"
'64 GlobeTrotter