RE: [VAL] Stove Fan Cover Reattachment (boy am I stupid)

Hello Colin,
First and most of all congratulations on acquiring the 63 Tradewind, I
had a 61 Tradewind. Nice trailer, but I couldn't pass up the 68 and the
driveway only holds 2 Airstreams at a time!.
I figured out what I had done when I removed the cover and the skin
around it. On the fan shroud there were two pop riveted pieces of metal
that had a hole in each. When I remove the panel I had to bend those
metal pieces straight to get the skin over the fan. I did a good job of
not bending them that they looked like they were originally that way. A
couple of nights ago I was pondering the problem and bent them back and
Ta Da the cover fit. I need to work on my short-long term memory!
Enjoy the 63 and thanks for looking for me.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler