[VAL] Dexter Axle

Hi All,

I've been out of pocket for nearly a year do to the death of my Dad, taking
care of the estate, and caring for my Mom.  I now have some time to call my
own and would like to get the axle replaced on my '69 Safari.  My contact a
year ago was Wnyne Kirby at Dexter Axle in Carrollton, MO.   Unfortunately,
my computer crashed during the interim and I lost most of my files.  Does
anyone know if the contact is still valid?

Has anyone ordered replacement axles from Dexter for Airstream, and is the
axle satisfactory?

Thanks for your help,

                                                               '69 Safari,
Joy