Re: [VAL] Smart Tires

I bought my system from the local tire dealer.  I would guess any dealer
could get one if they tried.  It is a matter of customer service.

The transmitters fasten to the rim with a giant hose clamp.  It takes
about 3 minutes a tire to install them.  You may want to hold their hand
when they do the first one.  That gives you an excuse to see it done
also.  When they balanced the last tire, I was in the truck and saw the
pressure transmitted to the receiver from the rotation of the balancing
machine.  It was an interesting operation.

25 ft TradeWind in WV
bill