Re: [VAL] New Years

> Anyone interested in a New Years caravan, picking up new participants along
the way, in Dec/Jan of 2004? Yeah, 12 months notice.....maybe we can get Toby
out. Pick up locations all the way along.....New Mexico, Arizona, California
and Oregon.....don't want to HAVE to winterize now do we?

	Guys I live in Las Cruces, NM elevation 3500 ft and this morning
it was 17 degrees at 6 AM.  Your plumbing will be fine if you run a
heater in the trailer. Mine is stored with no heat and it must be
winterized.

	I would be interested in this event. Cause me to clean up and
fix up my old 76  23 foot Airstream.