[VAL] Re: Hello, and vexing leaks

Thanks to Judy and all who offered advice. We had a reasonably warm day
on Monday here in Wisconsin (40 degrees- what can I say? could be 10
below..) and I took the opportunity to Vulkem over the awning track to
skin connection. Think I'll take your advice and put in extra rivets as
well. Next time it warms up we'll test this theory. I hope it's the
culprit- I'm running out of options!

By the way- I like the dental tool idea. I've been using a painter's
tool- has a sharpenable point on it as well as other scraping/prying
surfaces- and works quite well for removing caulk.

Cheers,

Chris