[VAL] 6.5 Turbo Diesels

Chris, sounds like you have a good plan.  My 94 has a decal on the door "do
not tow in OD".  I learned that the hard way on our 82 6.2 diesel.   Question:
I do not have the correct owners manual, what is the recommended tranny fluid
change interval?  I recently changed the fluid and filter at about 30 thou,
with a good bit of that towing the AS.  One of the pleasant surprises with the
6.5 is that so far it has started in cold weather, without plugging in the
elect heater.  If it is below freezing and the elect heater is not plugged in
for the old 82  6.2, it probably is not going to start until the heater is
plugged in for a couple of hours.  Ned Digh