Re: [VAL] Bike Racks

How I pack the A'stream and vehicles for 6 (2 adults and 4 kids).

Volkswagen Vanagon:
Wife, 3 kids, cooler, 1 dogs, 2 bikes on rear rack, 2 bikes on roof,
skateboards, scooters, baby stroller.

Tow vehicle (either 94 Buick Roadmaster or Ford F150 PU):
Myself, 1 kid, another dog, camp wood, Barbeque grill, fishing gear, blue
porti tank, fire box, beach equipment, step ladder to get the bikes down,
any other nasty items

A'Stream:
Last 2 bikes, clothes, food & drink,  games, bedding, extra tents, dining
canopy, books, any other stuff that won't fit into the other vehicles.

Pocket:
Wallet and cell phone (to call home and bring me anything I've forgotten)

Phil Renner
63 Overlander
61 Raleigh
63 Schwinn