RE: [VAL] Re: Pex plumbing and "Flair-it" fittings

I am also moving the city water input to the side of my 67 TW.  I've had
to replace the original heater, and the new heater will be located under
the range.  It's a little smaller than the original.  This opens up the
space under the sink and leaves two holes in the side where the old
heater air in and out ports were.  I'll use one of these holes for city
water.

I don't see and advantage in moving the pump from forward by the water
tank to the sink area.  It doesn't eliminate a water line, and the
wiring needs to follow the pump or the pump on/off switch won't
function.

I have just about decided to use red and blue PEX along with Flair-it
fittings; although, the Manabloc manifold looks real convenient.

Best Regards,
   Jim