Re: [VAL] Toilet paper in your black water tank

And I thought I learned all I needed to know about this subject in
kindergarten.....of course I didn't have an Airstream back then.

Serious question/comment for the list: what about the use of one of the
touted chemicals for RV black tanks? Has anyone found any of them that
significantly aids in the slurrification and digestion of the black tank
contents? Or do they simply help with the odor?

John
'66 Sovereign