Re: [VAL] Toilet paper in your black water tank

    All,

    Again please let me stick my nose in here.  Or would it be more
appropriate to say "Butt in"?  ; - )   Duuuu!

    Are you all familiar with ODORLOS enzyme head treatment?  It's
popularity is spreading like wildfire in the boating community and I wonder
if it's the same amongst VAC members?

    I recognize that there's a basic difference between how the two systems
work (on land and possibly parked and not moving vs. constantly sloshing
around on a boat) but the odor killing benefits are the same when using the
stuff.  And it's very affordable.

    There's a head system authority in boating circles, Peggy Hall, who
suggests using the cheapest brand (and thinnest) of grocery store toilet
paper.  It will degrade just as well as the expensive stuff made for fast
degrading.  And it's very affordable.  Didn't I just hear that somewhere?

    Glyn