[VAL] Installing Grote Taillights

Thanks to Fred, Dr. J, and RJ for the input. I failed to mention that i
put the the "Logic Box" Fred and Dr. J. mentioned on the Chev Van. I
guess it is the same as you speak of as it has tail, turn lights and
brake pigtail on one side and out the other is two wires to the TT.
	To the folks that have humpteen hours in the TT: Hang in there because
one day the shiney little demon will make it worth it. You who have
"short" Airstreams count your blessing... Shining 26 footers is pure
H-LL!!! Well, Dr. J., I guess I'll have to go out in the 50degree
weather again :) Thanks again guys.
Jerry J <><  <><