RE: [VAL] Battery of tongue

I've read several replies that express concern about battery gas
corroding other electrical parts and the potential of explosion.  This
suggests the need to isolate the battery from other components and vent
it to the outside.  One reply warned of inconvenience if the electrical
shore power is at the back of the camp site.  I could put a parallel
input connector at the back of the A/S to address this.

I will keep you informed if I proceed with this, or explain why I don't.
Thanks for you inputs.

Best Regards,
   Jim