[VAL] curved corning glass available

I just dismantled the remains of a '68 Ambassador 28'.  I
needed a door and some other small parts.  I planned to put
the windows in my trailer, but have decided to leave well
enough alone.  So I now have 4 curved corning glass windows
available for sale.  Three are 39" and one is 29".
Unfortunately, I broke the small window on the right front
trying carefully to put it down.  What an explosion!
Anyway, I am in the Tampa area and do not plan to ship these
as they are very fragile.  I will ship only if you provide
packing and shipping details and accept responsibility if
they break.  Please contact me off list if you are
interested.  I also have a few window and vent regulators,
window latch mechanisms, some screens and the rear access
door.  The rest of the trailer has been taken away for metal
recovery.  Unfortunately it just was not feasible to
restore.
Pete