[VAL] Re: [VAL tires for 63 single axle

    once again , I gotta ask first , then buy ! I got em in (the 225/75 R15
), and I got  enough clearance to get out my road - which is as bad as any
I`ll ever go down ! But I wish I had gotten the truck tires for the extra
clearance... but I dont see them going in any easier tho , at least the
brand which it had . Guess I`ll be happy the center of gravity is lower !
      still cant find anyone around here into spraying my zolotone inside
(gee I cant imagine why ) might have to do it myself - heck , I`ve already
got ( had ??) cancer ! Well....maybe I`ll keep looking for a hungry bodyman
      bucked the last of my rivets around the door today , seemed like the
old ones were 1/8 with a big head like 5/32 - I just drilled them to 5/32
and used those.
Chris