[VAL] Fixing the '65 to '69 Airstreams

Dear Les. There are many who can help you with all facets of your '67
project. We have tackled just about every task needed and mostly it's been great fun
and a huge sense of accomplishment even though we are only about 1/2 way
through the project! Bonnie has researched and perfected the refinishing of the
wood elements. We bought some woodworking tools that were needed. We've tracked
down all sorts of sources and placed a few ads to find the critical parts. The
VAC (Club) was a big help but the VAL (List) will probably help just fine. We
are not whizzes on the computer so we've stumbled thru finding sites and
emailing photos, etc. Inland Rv in Colton was a big help in getting started and
they also supplied many of the parts we needed. Also Sonrise Rv in Escondido was
a huge help. Our electric system was a shambles as a previous owner had
dismantled it piece by piece to try to find a short! Lonnie at Sonrise performed
miracles with that and imagine our smiles when all the lights lit up, etc! They
took a long time to get things done but they allowed us to come on the lot and
start the massive cleanup our rig needed. Photos from others gave us some
critical views of how to do or fix things. We made a few mistakes and had to
repeat some efforts or redo what oethers had done wrong. Our years were the last I
think of the wood cabinets. When people see how beautiful the original
mahogany comes out when all restored and refinished they are amazed!  What are you
working on now? Stuart.