[VAL] To buy or not to buy?

Well found out that I would be the third owner if we can work out a
price.  Current asking price is $3500.

What it needs to be road ready:

   Trailer lights and brakes tested & repaired.  The hook ups on the
tongue have been stolen.
   New shocks.
   Axle repacked and grease fittings installed.  Tires have been
replaced about two years ago and so far only seem to need air.  Need
new spare tire.
   Stinky slinkes need to be replaced as they look rotted and are
only attached by wire.
   Door step needs to be welded as to busted on one side.
   Door needs new seal as it leaks.
   Need to find were it's leaking as we got a rotten spot between
door and front water tanks.
   All windows need to be work on.  Cranks need to be oiled to get
to work and all level locks need to be replaced.
   Ceiling vents need to be oiled and cleaned.  Large front one
needs to be replaced total as everything is missing.
   Floor has one rotten spot that I can put my fingers through.
Also a few soft spots.  Needs a new covering.
   Front couch needs to be removed and a dinette installed.  More
useful for a family of four.
   Electric needs to be tested and repaired.
   Propane needs to be tested and repaired.
   Plumping needs to be tested and repaired.
   Front propane tanks are the old steel ones with the old heads.
   Fridge, Heater, and stove needs to be cleaned, tested, and repaired.
   Water heater rotted out but he made a need pan for it and that
needs to be welded on.  Then installed and tested.
   Toilet needs to be tested and repaired.  Need to make sure the
black tank is still in one piece.
   Need to get a portable blue tank as the grey water just dumps out.
   All the foam cushion need to be replace as I think they are originals.
   Plus the hundreds of things I wouldn't fine until I start to do work.
You can see pics at the following web site.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=331395

Tell me what you think?  Or if you can think of something else that
will need to be repaired that I didn't list.  Since the aluminum bug
has bitten me and Amy we are into it, but I don't think its worth
the asking price with all the work it needs just to get it on the
road.

Chris, Amy, Natalie, Jordan Tognetti
Willie (Alaskan Malamute)
59 TradeWind