Re: [VAL] Questions

Hey Chris,

I don't know about the real oldies as for fixing up. However. I think
you might be better off with less of a restoration project and more of
an immediate gratification. You ought to be able to get a 70's trailer
for less than $5,000, that you can actually get out there and camp
within weeks instead of months or even years.

I don't think the frame of that trailer can take all the comforts that
would be nice, like gray and black water tanks, lots of lights and
outlets. I'm trying to think about 2 kids in there. I did two kids in
their OWN tent. but then I'm a grandmother now.

I remember being the mom, and kids are a lot of work, and camping with
kids is even more work. I'm not sure that this trailer is gonna be a
huge improvement on the pop up. And not useable for a long time. And
probably will cost as much to fix as a ready to roll 70's model.

Daisy ( restored a 1740's cape while living in it.....)