Re: [VAL] Questions

Scott,

I figured that I would need to remove everything and replace the floor.
While I only see one spot which has rotten through I understand the can of
worms these thing usually turn into.  The site Clyde gave help out with the
pricing.  I have a spot to start with and things to show the person.  I
plan to start cleaning the trail out of all the camping equipment that was
left in it and then do a better look over.  I still need to fix the wiring
as the connection were stolen.  Only thing I have done was move it to my
driveway and kill a few wasp nest.  Set up is different to what I'm use to.

In front you have a couch that works as the dinenet.  Then just behind the
door is the fridge and closet and on the other side is the stove and sink.
Next comes two couches that form a bed and above them is two single beds
that fold up.  In the rear is the bath room which seems to have a shower.
Plus closet.

The wife seems up for it.  If I don't have to remove the shell from the
frame I might be able to get it travel ready by spring with some wishful
thinking.  Not fully restored but useable I hope.  With two young children
the pop up just doesn't cut it anymore.  To much time setting up and
breaking down.

Chris