Re: [VAL] RE: Airstream Catologs

Bud:

   The Vintage Airstream Club (VAC) Archives already has a
copy of the the 1973 edition of "The Airstream Story" so
does not need another copy.  But we do not have a copy of
the 1978 "Airstream's Lightweight Aerodynamic Concept", 31
pages, and would certainly appreciate the donation of the
original or an excellent color photocopy of it.  We do not
have any 1980's or later appliance manuals either, so could
use the Magic Chef and Dometic pamphlets too.  You can mail
them to me at:

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian
2031 Krameria Street