Re: [VAL] Waste Water Tank Questions

Hmmm thats interesting - I just replaced my  valves  and it was'nt too bad
- the rear sheet attaches to the rear bumper and mid way underneath the
back - whole sections came out fairly easy - I reattached with screws so I
can remove it in less than five minutes.  I also took a sawsall to the
existing plumbing  and removed it all.  Sounds like you got away cheap - my
two valves cost close to $100.  With the back bumper removed - you can do
the whole job from the back.

Ken J.
5358
75 Tradewind