[VAL] Hands on History A/S Episode

Great episode of Hands on History (history channel) yesterday!  The show gave
pretty in-depth to the construction of (modern) airstreams.  I was especially
facinated with the molding of the frame and how everything is built on
scaleable yellow assembly frames.  I wonder how much more standardized the
manufacturing process is now than in the past.  I'm also curious if they are ISO
certified (looks like they are trying to get there if they aren't there already).

There were few limited vintage shots, including the host talking with Thor's
pr guy in an archival quality Clipper (pretty incredibly untouched, by the
looks of it).  They had a quick shot of the vintage A/S parked next to the
plant--I wonder whether some of this group's trailers were in the shot, waiting for
repairs...

Tivo is set up to  record anything airstream related automatically, so I
didn't catch this one coming (or would have sent the list advanced notice)!  It's
bound to repeat, though not in the next 2 week schedule.  If I see it coming
up in the future, will let the list know.

Mary