Re: [VAL] Re: tn antenna

You can get replacement parts for the Skyliner Antenna at Camping World. They
are somewhat difficult to get in and work correctly. You have to keep those
parts greased with a grease that can withstand heat. I usually grease my about
once a year. When you put the new parts in you have to be careful not to break
the main mounting bracket. It is made out of pop metal. You can order the
main mounting bracket but it cost about $50.00.  I have the telephone number for
the manufacturer in Wisc if you need it. You can buy parts directly from them.
jauman2346@aol.com