Re: [VAL] Canadian speed limits

Scott,

We returned to Wyoming in August  from an extended trip to the East
Coast...home via Quebec, Ontario north of Lake Superior, approx. 1150 miles
of Canadian roads.  The speed limits varied but seems like 80 km was the
norm.  We averaged 230 miles a day on the return trip. Stayed in numerous
Provincial and National Parks in Canada.  For the most part all roads were
excellent except road repairs across the Canadian Shield are rocky to say
the least.  But the slower speeds made viewing the scenery all the better.
We found the Canadian hospitality wonderful, enjoyed every day of the trip!
Hope you have the same experience.

Gerald Shippen