Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #34 - Hail and Dents

Has anyone found a way to lessen the damage from hail storms?  I've got some
ideas but they'd be a bit pricey - but I think it'd work, too.  Maybe one of
these days I'll pick up an old, antique (maybe even _vintage_ !) Airstream
and try out some of my methods.  If I could find enough people with
disposable income to fund some things we might all have a chance to get
rich. ;)

Now, I know if you dropped a watermelon or fired a pumpkin from 3500 feet
away it would likely cause big damage if it hit _any_ Airstream.  But
hailstones from above might only make the tiniest, if that, ding.  Maybe.

Tom