[VAL] Hard-to-find flare fitting

I'm looking for a flare fitting (for gas line):

	tee, 5/8 x 3/8 x 3/8 (prefer the 5/8 to be on the run, but any
location OK)

I already have one of these, which I believe to be original, on our '73
Safari, so I know they are (were?) made. Need another as we add a
catalytic htr. but have been unable to find one in any hardware store,
any plumbing supply house (including the biggest one in Sacramento),
any RV store or any auto supply house. I know I can do it with various
adaptors but that involves "unnecessary" connections (= potential
leaks) and--perhaps more importantly--offends my sense of simplicity.

Anyone have such either a fitting they have salvaged and are willing to
sell or a source of supply to suggest?

TIA,

Rob