[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #33 - Dent fixin

The older we get the less we want to jump in and out of the driver's seat
to see where the rear of the trailer is going. ;-)

How about the suction cup on a stick from your home bathroom?

A question about dent removal: I found a really nice about 24' single
axle trailer. The interior was quite nice and needed only a new rug. The
exterior was straight except in 2 places, a dent under the right front
corner under the lower trim rail, and what appeared to be hail damage on
the left front roof corner area.
How do you get hail dents out? I hope not to have to fill with bondo and
paint it as the aluminum is shiny.

Al Grayson