Re: [VAL] 1957 Caravanner Renovationvalist@tompatterson.com

There are no gaps or spaces in Marine Grade plywood - each layer is solid
100%, no strips missing like you see on the ends of other plywood.

My 1969 Int'l Ambassador has a floor that is made of 3/4" Marine Grade
plywood.  When I needed to repair a small place by the entry door that is
exactly what I used.  I believe I called the factory OR the floor material
was mentioned in the original sales literature.  The factory sent me copies
of the original sales literature even though it was nearly 20 years old when
I got it.

There is a difference between Marine Grade plywood and others.  Exterior
plywood may use the same glues as you claim but what about the gaps in the
layers?  I think that is where Marine Grade applies.  The Marine Grade is
also treated plywood, can't say I know if exterior is or not.  Is it?  I
don't know.

And for a one time replacement job why not do it right to begin with?  Why
try and cut corners anywhere for that matter?  You are working and trying to
make a good trailer better are you not?

Tom
WBCCI 5303