Re: [VAL] 1957 Caravanner Renovationvalist@tompatterson.com

Why in the worild wouldyou want to spend the money for 11 ply marine plywood
for a trailer floor? you do not need any more streangth than you would get
with exterior ply wood the glue is the same in both. unless treated especially
arounrd the edges both will rot with equal speed.I have built many boats in my
time and for the soles(floors) we used exterior ply we cored the decks with
exterior plywood.there is no doubt that 11 plywoodwill do the job but why spend
the extry$$$$$$$$$ /Its your cow.
Jim smith