Re: [VAL] 36 hours to pull down the fridge? Bah, Humbug!

A while back I had the replacement gas fridge go belly up and besides I got
tired of the gas stink in the trailer and converted to all electric I have an
electric or alchol cook top electric deep freeze under counter elictric fridge
Ac and a electric hotwater tankwe almost do all cooking with the
microwave.when travling I have a 4000watt honda RV generator on the road  I normaly run it
about 4hours out of eavery 10 to12hours it keeps eavery thing ok It takes
about 10 minuts to get hot water from a cold start I have enough watage to run
almost eavery thing at once. in the campgrounds I need to be more careful as a 30
amp hookup is not quite enough.For my life style I am convinced that all
electric is the way to go.The cost was about the same as a solar systemand the
generator does not weigh much more tan a bunch of battries.
Jim Smith and Little Hemroid(the Spitz pup)
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins diesel