[VAL] 36 hours to pull down the fridge? Bah, Humbug!

36 hours?  Holy Cow!

I can pull down my Norcold 8.0 cubic fridge in about 2 hours with LP gas.  I
can make ice in 3 hours in that same fridge.  I do however have a fast
moving air vent ;) that doesn't let the warm air linger behind the fridge.
And, I've also put a open / shut air register in the plug door with a 12 vdc
computer fan pulling air up, over and out across the fridge coils.

36 hours?  That's way to long for my taste.

Tom
WBCCI 5303