Re: [VAL] solar

Thanks Dean but it's about 10 days too late. I ordered it by phone and
MC and it is in transit as we speak. So, here will be some first hand
mistake/knowledge in the making. I'm sure I've made some other weird
choices: a 2-burner cast iron stove top (fishing shack), an on-demand
water heater...Oh well, I also bought a Citroen in 1970 and have had 3
British sports cars, I married a computer geek (that was 36 yrs ago and
wildly successful), and other stuff like that. I don't know why I do it.
Jo Ann