Re: [VAL] solar

Chris - could you describe how you installed the flexible panels in a
little more detail or maybe a picture? Do they just keep your
battery(s) charged and then you run stuff off the battery? I have a 12v
refrig on order and am still a little concerned that the generator
alone is not going to keep my Bubble's 12v battery (just one) charged
when not on shore power although I won't have a microwave, hair dryer
etc just lights and water pump on electric; no AC either.
jw