Re: [VAL] solar

The reason I was asking about the am ps wae because about 20 years ago I har
designed a boat to run on soler celsit would carry enough battery power to run
about 150 miles on batterys alonethe battries would act as ballest the draw
would be about 20 amps at 24 volts. the perpose of this boat was to attempt a
trans alantic crossing on soler power. we were unable to get sponcership for
this venture and it died on the vine.eavery now and i revisit this ida and now
with the advances in techlnolegy it is probaly more fesable than ever
especially with the advancement in the more powerful trolling motors.I keep dreaming
but I know that now i am too old and mean to eaver do it.
Jim Smith