Re: [VAL] solar

I just got some new solar panels for my 63 , they are flexable and bonded to
bituthane (like ice and water shield , really sticky) which I am going to stick
on the whole streetside roof 10 ft. x 30" from the vents to the windows ,
basically. Made by Unisolar and meant to stick on standing seam metal roofs .
I`ll let you all know how it turns out . I dont have room on the very top
between the vents for rigid panels of any worthwhile wattage  and wasnt to happy
about a flat frame on a round roof anyway . I had engineered all sorts of
complex frames in my head and then I found out about these which will follow the
curve . The best news is thats nearly 30sq ft I wont have to polish !
Chris