Re: [VAL] silicone remover

Polly, I saturated a wad of paper towels and held it on the mess for a
couple of minutes and then kept it wet with it. I discovered this
because my Vista Views were covered with roofing cement, 1/2 " thick. So
  I was sloshing the stuff around pretty liberally and over a fairly
long period, like 1/ hour or more. Maybe with a paint brush ?  Also if
you keep picking at it and get the mineral spirits flowing in behind it,
pretty soon it gets sort of like gummy bears and you can peel and pick
it off.

Daisy