[VAL] Polishing Wizards... HELP!

I need some help!!

I am polishing my '71 Safari using Nuvite products.  I am starting with a
compounder with 3M wool pad.

The problem is that I am getting very bad white speckles that I think is
pitting in the aluminum.

You cannot really tell its there until you compound a little and reveal it.
At it's all over the place :-(

I have tried using G6, C, and F7 on the compounder with lots of pressure,
little pressure, lots of polish, little polish, and not getting very good
results.

After I cyclo over it, the mirror finish is shown with white speckles
throughout.  Very disappointing with all this hard work.

Any thoughts on getting this pitting out?

thanks

-Tim