RE: [VAL] building A/S cabinetry

Good grief...we actually finished something last night...one
closet...can't believe it.  Every shelf was irregular and made
individually!! Well it's a beginning...we gotta get the walls in before
the cabinets and doors.

Still waiting for son in LA to send more ricepaper.  I will have to post
a pix of this shoji door on my site...it's really the best idea for
light and airy...and cheap and easy...can't beat that!!

I will put up more pix on my site when thing look more interesting.  I
sorta wish there was a photo site where folks could put A/S pix in
different categories like cabinets, bath, polish, trim, appliances,
systems and you could go right to the category and see others photos for
ideas and inspiration.

If I had the site space I would try it cuz I think lots of folks would
use it.  When I'm installing a particular item I will look it up on the
net but sometimes I have to weed thru a lot of exterior pix to get to
something specific.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/