[VAL] Wallmart

Hey Guys!

We just ended a 10 day trip to a family reunion in South Fork Co....
On the third day after joining up with some relatives from Pa we spent one
night at Walmart in Durango Co. ( GREAT TOWN~ LOTS OF things to see and do)

The next day we found notes on our rigs that read. " Dear valued Walmart
shopper~
While we are pleased to see you and welcome you ~ we have agreed with local
RV parks to post no overnight parking signs in our lots. With a list of a few
parks on the page.
My uncle in his infinite wisdom chose to go in and wrangle with the MGR. and
got us another night if we agreed to leave by 7am.
So be aware that not all Wally's are as welcoming as others....depending on
how hungry the locals are!

The rest of the trip was fabo. as we then stopped at Mesa Verde Co. then
three days at grand canyon. It was our 6th trip there. We like to take friends and
relatives there to see how they react to the BIG DITCH!!!!!

Only nitch in our 30 year old rig was a leaky gray water tank at 3/4 full and
a flapping under belly pan near the axle where someone didn't put the rivets
back in properly.

All systems worked flawless and the 91 Ford F250~ 460 pulled like a dream up
all the big hills.

AlanT
Phx AZ
74 Safari